Why hasn’t Sir Cliff Richard got a song in this list.
He’s been King of November, December, January and most probably February.
About time a song of Cliffs was included.
The Elvis robot wouldnt allow it
Cliff is king ??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😱😂😱😱😱
Cause there all crap that’s why haha
Elvis movie songs lol
All cliffy songs hahaha
“Suspicious Minds” has already won for the past 3 years. Why not choose another Elvis song this year?
Yeah thats right THRILLER won last year
Most #1 songs, most top 10 songs….ELVIS PRESLEY.
OFFICIAL CHARTS COMPANY (UK)
MOST SUCCESSFUL UK CHART ACTS
AS OF 5TH JANUARY, 2018
Calculated by the amount of weeks on the chart for both Singles and Albums combined. One point is gained for each week an album/or single appears in the Top 75:
1. Elvis – 2733 weeks (1304 weeks for singles) (1429 weeks for albums)
2. Cliff Richard – 2062 weeks (1177 weeks for singles) (885 weeks for albums)
3. Michael Jackson – 2028 weeks (689 weeks for singles) (1339 weeks for albums)
4. Queen – 1924 weeks (440 weeks for singles) (1484 weeks for albums)
5. Madonna – 1886 weeks (740 weeks for singles) (1146 weeks for albums)
6. The Beatles – 1880 weeks (461 weeks for singles) (1419 weeks for albums)
7. Elton John – 1721 weeks (668 weeks for singles) (1053 weeks for albums)
8. David Bowie – 1677 weeks (476 weeks for singles) (1201 weeks for albums)
9. Rod Stewart – 1621 weeks (480 weeks for singles) (1141 weeks for albums)
10. Rihanna – 1576 (1127 weeks for singles) (449 weeks for albums)
ELVIS’ CHART SINGLES
76 Top 10’s
139 Top 40’s
164 Top 75’s
80 weeks at No.1
386 weeks in Top 10
1062 weeks in Top 40
1304 weeks in Top 75
ELVIS’ CHART ALBUMS
52 Top 10’s
93 Top 40’s
119 Top 75’s
66 weeks at No.1
555 weeks in Top 10
1059 weeks in Top 40
1429 weeks in Top 75
NO.1 SINGLES ARTISTS
1. Elvis – 21
2. Beatles – 17
3. Cliff Richard and Westlife – (both with 14)
4. Madonna – 13
5. Take That – 12
6. Abba; Spice Girls and Rihanna – (all with 9)
7. Rolling Stones; Oasis; Eminem and Calvin Harris (all with 8)
8. Elton John; Kylie Minogue; McFly; Michael Jackson; Robbie Williams; U2; George Michael and Tinie Tempah (all with 7)
9. Rod Stewart; Slade; Queen; Britney Spears; The Shadows; Sugababes; Boyzone; Blondie; David Guetta; Justin Bieber and Sam Smith (all with 6)
10. Beyoncé; Black Eyed Peas; Police; David Bowie; All Saints; Bee Gees; Will.I.Am; Dizzee Rascal; Flo Rida; Cheryl Cole; Bruno Mars; JLS; NE-YO;Jess Glynne and Katy Perry (all with 5)
Its called song of ages
Certified 22 December 2017
Silver Singel (over 200.000 copies sold since 17/11/2004 (streams plus digital downloads plus physical sales)
Christmas With Elvis And The and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Certified 22 December 2017
Gold Album over 100.000 copies
ELVIS THE KING OF SONGS
B* youlve proved yourself as the real woman time and time again f* yeah lol
MJ screams as an sick eagle in the Charts on nr 100 … Oh he is Screams in the deep ocean …. The Crow was gone by the storm ……
Screamson [ MJ ] …Where are you Yhoooohoooo…… hahahaha
Goodby MJ blup blup blup …..
It is GEORGE MICHAEL on number 1 ! Not Michael screamson !
Soon in November – Dec. Christmas Royal P O on nr. 1 !!!!! ELVIS fans buy it !!!!!
Michael Jackson’s posthumous albums are no longer profitable for Sony. They must be hitting themselves for spending so much for that dead clown’s leftovers. The “Scream” album left the charts in a quick 4 weeks. Going, going, gone.
prince did it in 3
Michael Jackson’s new posthumous “Scream” album is most definitely performing very badly on the charts. It has to be his poorest selling solo album yet. The album sunk faster than a sinking ship in the middle of the deep blue sea. It certainly is not looking good for his fading legacy. He was quickly removed from the throne as his paper crown blew off his lice infected wig. The song of the ages is “Yesterday” by The Beatles. Michael Jackson is not even half the man he used to be.
than why are u obsessed with him
why talk about him all the time on those forums
u look stupid
Michael Jackson has dethroned you disgraceful idol and is forever the true KING of the charts. His new album, “Scream” is #1 in 2017!
Hooray, hooray…..great job, Michael!
scream bombed. hahahaha !!!!
Went number one
Scream went number one on planet Mars, but nowhere else. The stupidity of Michael Jackson fans has no bounds. They are cross eyed, dribbling mongoloids.
i see the f* cant read
….army of lovers best singer,has best voice not like fredy merxury,miceal p*,pelvis presley,crackney houston,f* or fatriah carey!!!best selling band way more than picktless!!!!!! Army of lovers king of pop and pedophile jacko loser,follow me on instagram @army_of_lovers_….bye
Was wondering if anyone knows why we can’t vote for the King of music? Thanks for any help.